Monday 5 September 2016

Outdoor Shower

I know what you're thinking; why in this country would you need an outdoor shower? However we live by the beach and have surprisingly good weather at times and I have a vision of having a big house near the beach. For now I will make do with my slightly smaller version a bike ride away from the beach but I always imagined an outdoor shower and lots of outdoor storage for beach 'stuff' which seems to be growing the older my boys get.

So it may just be a pipe dream for now (see what I did there) but I would love to have a shower to come home to, a place we can all wash our sandy toes and maybe my house wouldn't be so full of sand?!

I like the look of very rustic, simple showers and being outside there are so many mixed materials and plants you can use.

Here are some of my favourites:



I really want to build one now!

Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment