Thursday 27 February 2014

Lemon Loves #1

I am planning to make Lemon Loves a regular post, a post about a few of the things I love at the moment.
1. Blue statement necklace, this also comes in yellow £12.50 from Topshop
2. Amazing white and grey brogues with a little bit of silver sparkle from Clarks £54.99
3. I have been thinking a backpack would be good for days out with the boys and for when I'm riding my bike. I like the girly hearts by Converse from ASOS £30
4. Such a cute top with a peter pan collar and a tiny telephone print from Boden, reduced to £39.20 too!
5. Fab camera cushions from Violet and Percy £35 each
6. I adore this Limited edition London print by Ingela Ingela P Arrhenius from Violet and Percy £15
7. French designed porcelain storage pots from £14-£22 lots more items and designs available in this very pretty collection, available to buy from Tea and Kate
8. Bright yellow bird cage, a great spring/summer addition from Zara Home £29.99
9. I spotted this jacquard palm tree aline skirt in Topshop when I was in London, a really lovely spring/summer coral colour £34

What have you got your eye on at the moment?

Love Lemon x

PS. It's my birthday in April, just saying....

2 comments: