Sunday 23 September 2012

Baby Boy

As some of you may know from me mentioning on here and twitter I was due on September 10th and my baby boy arrived at 2:17am on the 11th. We are thrilled to have him here and loving being a family of 4 now. I had a quick labour and gave birth in water, I was very pleased to have the birth I wanted this time!

Meet baby Joe:

I am taking a few weeks to get used to my new role of mum of two boys! I have lots of post ideas and looking forward to sharing some vintage finds from a recent vintage market I visited so I will be back soon, wish me luck!

Love Lemon x

8 comments:

  1. Awwww he is gorgeous. Lovely to see your beautiful blanket being used too.

    I'm glad you had an easy labour and the birth you wanted

    Congratulations again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to add...he shares his birthday with me! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lauren! I love that I can use the blanket now, it's lovely and cosy for Joe.

      Oh yes I remember you mentioning your birthday! I hope you had a lovely day. Have you filled that gorgeous sewing box yet?

      xx

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Aww - how sweet and lovely. Best wishes and every happiness now and always
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too cute and can't wait to meet him...but on blog news I too have joined the band wagon let me know what you think hun xx

    http://mykitchenmixtape.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's lovely. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete