Sunday 13 October 2013

Vintage Finds

I love to browse markets, car boot sales and charity shops for vintage treasures. Items that really stand out. Some months I really don't find much at all. Some months I find things I have been searching for for some time or just fall in love with.

This month was a good one.

I found this beautiful J&G Meakin coffee pot in one of my absolute favourite designs 'Topic'.


This brought back many memories. 


Very cute Pyrex


AND the best yet. This gorgeous fake fur coat. I have been gradually building a new winter wardrobe after having a big clear out. As soon as I saw this I knew this coat would be a great addition. I have often admired these fur coats but never considered buying one until recently. I have seen these worn in a more casual way with skinny jeans and some heels and I thought it looked great. So I hope to wear this not just for best but to add a bit of glamour this Christmas.


Have you found any real gems recently?

Love Lemon x

11 comments:

  1. I love the coat and I think it will really suit you. Looks like you found lots of treasures this month.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really wasn't sure at first, it's quite glamorous but I loved it straight away. I'm looking forward to tomorrow xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Doesn't it take you back, I loved mine as a kid x

      Delete
  3. I love the coffee pot. The design is so pretty.
    And wow to the fur coat! What a great find xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! I love the design. Such a great month, sometimes I go for months finding nothing at all x

      Delete
    2. Found a lovely old suitcase at the dump recently! Just had a lovely read of your blog ( via Instagram) it!s lovely xx

      Delete
    3. That is a good find! Great storage. I am hoping to find some for fabric storage. Thanks for reading, it's always nice to hear! Katy x

      Delete
  4. Oh I'm so jealous of your coffee pot, it's perfect! I've always got my eye out for one but never see them nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them in the past but always for far too much. I was pleased to find it in budget and my favourite design!

      Delete
  5. great finds! I am always perusing etsy for vintage gems.

    xx Alecia likesof.us

    ReplyDelete