Monday 9 January 2012

Roll up!



So here it is – Love Lemon's very first competition. I was very excited to reach 400 followers on Twitter, it's a small achievement but an achievement nonetheless! I have been blogging for 5 months now and have loved every minute. It has been my time, interests, crafts and mostly my own photos that have inspired and kept me creative over this time. I have loved discovering other blogs too, I could spend hours reading them. They inspire me and I'm always happy to find people with similar interests to me. I hope 2012 brings more vintage finds, auctions, sewing, crochet and many more things I haven't yet discovered!

Check out all the details below and good luck!

For my prize I wanted to offer something in keeping with what I love and hopefully what you also love. Old and New is the theme. The winner can pick a vintage brooch from one of the 4 below AND you also get a bracelet made new by me!





All you have to do to enter the competition is follow this blog and follow Love Lemon on twitter, then just write a comment below letting me know which brooch you would like and contact details. Yep, that's it! If you do both of these things already then just comment below to let me know you want to take part.

The winner will be drawn at random on Saturday 14th January.

Love Lemon x

P.S. A massive thanks to my very talented husband and his company Cypress Designs for my competition poster.

11 comments:

  1. Well I'll get the ball rolling shall I?! I follow you both here on your blog and on twitter already so that just leaves picking which brooch I like the best..... oh my goodness it's a toughy! I think I'll go for the fourth one down. They're all so beautiful - what treasures you find! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st one! x carowise@hotmail.co.uk Ohhhh this is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy, well done for getting to 400 and thanks for running the comp! I think I would choose the 2nd brooch if I won, good luck everyone,

    Beth (miss magpie) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already a follower of both and just want to say how much I do enjoy reading your blogs! It's inspiring knowing that you can be a Mum as well as running a blog and working at the same time. Well done you!

    Now, for the important bit..I like the top brooch best :)

    Have shared your competition with my Cute Things fans x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    400 followers! Amazing! You inspire me completely.
    I follow you everywhere too...I'm practically stalking you!
    I think the 3rd one down would make my coat look very pretty!

    Carrie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to you all for the lovely comments and taking part! How very exciting!

    Remember to follow this blog to enter the competition by clicking on the google 'Join this Site' button (top right) or using Bloglovin (also on the right bar)!

    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely competition. If I was lucky enough to win I would love... so difficult to decide the second and the fourth brooches are just gorgeous. Ok, second. But I have to say they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Well done on getting to 400 followers, that's great! Really need to take some inspiration from you and start blogging a bit more regularly :-)
    If I were to win, I would love the fourth brooch and that bracelet is so cute!
    Love Cheryl (The Purly Queen)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the competition :)) Am now following, have decided that this is the year when I take some time for myself and try some more of the crafts I love x If lucky I would love brooch number two please :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done! :) Glad to hear you're having fun! If I win... I would love the forth brooch - it's gorgeous! ^_^
    Happy crafting, StitchnMaille

    ReplyDelete
  11. The WINNER is Leanne Tough! CONGRATULATIONS!! Thanks so much to you all for entering and spreading the word with your RT's! See you next time! Maybe another competition at 800 followers!!

    Leanne - email me on katy@lovelemon.co.uk with your address so I can send on your prize!

    x

    ReplyDelete