Monday 3 February 2014

Fever London

I started shopping at Fever many years ago when I was working near their Eastcastle street store in Soho. I loved their flattering dresses and commitment to vintage style. It was the shop I would visit for a special dress for a wedding or even just something to glam up my wardrobe. When I did a shoot for Style at Home magazine there was no contest, I dug out one of my favourite Fever dresses in a jewel blue colour. I knew it would give me the confidence I needed on the day to go in front of the camera!!

I know clothes and fashion aren't something I write about on here but I am hoping to change all that this year. I was delighted to be invited to the Fever blogging event to preview their new collection. Stunning is the best way to describe it. I fell in love with so many pieces. Not to mention the fun afternoon I spent sipping pink fizz and meeting other bloggers while we admired and tried on a few of our favourite items from the Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collections for 2014.






Love Lemon x

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in that dress. Really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren. I did absolutely LOVE it x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos Kate, puts mine to shame! It was great to meet you and you really did look fab in that dress!

    Mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete