Monday 22 September 2014

September Sun

I hope you all had a great summer, it’s been especially nice to see some September sun here too. My 4 year old has now started school and we are all settling into the new routine. It has been a busy summer visiting friends and family and generally keeping my boys entertained, thank god for the beach at the end of the road! This has meant the blog posts have been a little lacking lately. I have missed blogging but it has been nice to just focus on my family and enjoying some time with the boys.

Here are a few photos from our summer:
I think the highlights for me were an amazing trip to Ireland to see friends and their new baby girl, some great days at the beach with the boys and their cousins, a visit from our friends from Manchester, a beer festival with my brothers and a girly weekend with my friends to Cambridge.


Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment