I have been nominated for a Liebster Award! An award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. Well what a nice idea and how very lovely of A Girl I Know to nominate me! I feel very honoured indeed.
1. Each person must post 10 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged
3. Choose 10 people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. Remember no tag backs!
Ok so from the start, 10 things about me:
1. I was once on Big Breakfast with other people with the surname Lemon or Orange. I met Zig and Zag.
2. I love nothing more than going out dancing. I hardly ever do it these days but I love it.
3. On my wedding day my husband and I managed to lose our wedding certificate
4. I am NOT a morning person
5. I have 2 brothers
6. I am slightly addicted to Instagram
7. I love marmite
8. I am never happy with my hair colour/style
9. I wish I could live in a hot country so we could all eat outside every day
10. I can't drive and I'm 31! oops.
Questions from the tagger A Girl I know:
1. Ever been to a fancy dress party and if so what did you go as?
I haven't but if I did I think I would go as a lemon
2. Do you have any OCD tendencies?
Yes, definitely. I do like a tidy house and things in their place but I guess all that will have to change with 2 boys!
3. What is the worst outfit you have ever worn?
I used to have these tight white trousers that I wore with a sparkly cropped top, I hate looking at the photos now! I had quite a few bad outfits back at uni.
4. If you had to do karaoke what would be your ultimate karaoke song?
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time _ I sang it on Singstar once and wasn't actually too bad.
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Italian style - parma ham, mozzarella, olives and crusty bread - love it.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Illness in my family.
7. As a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
Thanks to Kylie I always wanted to be a famous pop star.
8. Name 3 favourite films?
Tricky. I think it would have to be Leon, Secrets & Lies and Little Miss Sunshine
9. If you could go back in time, where would you go and why?
It would have to be the 60's America, with those amazing dresses and big hair.
10. Name 3 things you like about yourself.
I like my eyes especially now my little boy has the same eyes! I would also say I like my feet, I have a tattoo on one foot of 2 stars that I had done after I got married. I like that I can always make my husband laugh.
My questions for the people I tag (below) are:
1. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
2. What song always makes you want to get up and dance?
3. What was your favourite cartoon as a kid?
4. What is your favourite room in your home and why?
5. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery and why?
6. What was your best holiday and why?
7. What is your favourite quote/lyric?
8. What is your favourite book?
9. Which item can you not be without on a daily basis?
10. Are you a tea or coffee person?
11. What was the last film you watched?
The people/blogs I love to read and think deserve a Liebster award are:
1. Feisty Tapas
2. Lemons for Lemonade
3. Poppy Lauren Vintage
5. Tales from Mount Pleasant
6. With You in Mind
7. Lavender Attic
8. Cherry Coloured Twist
9. The Savvy Crafter
10. The Custards
I hope you can take part.
Love Lemon x