Wednesday 23 January 2013

2013 Project

Happy New Year! Ok I know I am seriously late but it seems life with a 2 year old and a baby is quite busy! Who knew.

Anyway I have been keeping busy finishing of the nursery too. I moved the rocker in there, bought some curtains and at Christmas baby Joe received lots of cuddly toys and an amazing Lion print for his wall which I have had my eye on for a while from family and friends. So his room is looking a lot less bare.
I bought these cardboard letters and painted them.
I think they look a lot more than the £2 each I paid for them! (Available from The Range or Hobbycraft)
I still need to find a chest of drawers, I'm hoping to find some to paint a bright colour. I am also going to make some bunting and a cloud shaped cushion for the nursing chair. Anything else I'm missing?

Love Lemon x

No comments:

Post a Comment