Tuesday 24 March 2015

1 Shade of Grey

Here are the promised snaps of our new living room. 

We still have lots we would like to do, as you can see we have lots of bare walls. I am trying to decide where to put pictures and I have my eye on the perfect shelves for one of the alcoves. I am pleased with how it is taking shape. 
   
The grey walls look so different in different lights.
We absolutely love the 'steel grey 2' colour we chose from Dulux, its a perfect neutral colour. We have then added our colourful pieces and some wicker and wood to soften the slate around the wood burner. We plan to add more colours on the wall with our pictures and I am also planning to add some shelves for more of our vintage treasures. 

50 Shades of Grey seems to have brought out a new found love for the actual colour! Its a great choice for a neutral backdrop and there are so many shades to choose from. 

I really like the grey sheepskin rug and cosy blanket that add some texture and comfort to the room. I really don't think you can have enough blankets. 

What do you think?

Love Lemon x

please note that the paint was given to me by Dulux, all thoughts are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Oo that grey paint is lovely, such a nice shade. Your living room looks like such a wonderful place to relax! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely room now. I have added lots more colour since too. Thanks x

      Delete
  2. Ahhh lovely colour schemes, the yellows and greys go lovely. Also I love that retro orange telephone! Plus that mirror on the wall. Lovely decor. Great blog.

    Jodie | a-textile-perspective.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete