Thursday 16 January 2014

Carley's Yard

Firstly I would like to welcome a sponsor on Love Lemon - Carley's Yard. It's great to start working with people and businesses that share my passions and I was very excited about this shop opening in Framlingham, Suffolk. Lots of people had told me about it and I was desperate to stop by. Well, I certainly was not disappointed. The building is beautiful and, inside, the exposed brick and wooden beams are the absolute perfect backdrop for some fabulous artwork by local artists, dramatic upcycled lamps and fantastic vintage and antique furniture. Not to mention the many handmade cards, jewellery, books and gifts.
Retro cool below; I could have bought the whole arrangement – perfect styling.
Some amazing reupholstered chairs
I fell in love with this beautiful leather bag with vintage fabric lining made locally by Nienke Jongsma at Vandertas:
Carley's Yard is also a stockist of Chalk Paint (TM) decorative paint by Annie Sloan for all your furniture painting projects. All colours are stocked and testers available. I can't wait to use this myself and it's great to have a stockist nearby.

Love Lemon x

3 comments:

  1. Love the chairs! Thanks for sharing - what a lovely local gem, very jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing chairs aren't they. We are lucky to have some great places here in Suffolk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks a lovely place, love the retro corner. Dee x

    ReplyDelete